''Wear what you like'' - moi

Cooking with Beatrice: Halloween Treats

Hi Chefs!

Yesterday I made Halloween treats with my friends Loeka and Charlotte. I did the Chubby Bunny Challenge with them as well. So check that out! THe treats were delicious and you really should try them out! I was Inpired by JaaaackJack on Youtube. I made Frankenstein and she made ghosts. You can also try to make pumpkins, we wanted to make pumpkins as well, but something went wrong with the food coloring and we don't know what. So lets get started!





Things you will need...

♥ Strawberries, make sure they are big
♥ Green chocolate candy melts or buy white chocolate melts and use food coloring to make them green.
♥ Black frosting, or chocolate to make the scary faces
♥ A plate
♥ Clear foil, this will prevent the chocolate from sticking to the plate.












Preparation....

♥ Melt the chocolate melts in the microwave or use the double boiler method. We used the double boiler method.















♥ Add green food coloring, this part is optional, if you have green candy melts you don't need to add green food coloring.  I told you before that we wanted to make pumpkins as well. the right bowl is the reason why we couldn't. We added Orange food coloring but the chocolate melts turned into another color.

 



 ♥ Dip the strawberries in the melted chocolate. Girls at work!

 ♥ Remove the foil when the chocolate is dry. The chocolate dried quite fast.


 ♥ Add the faces with the chocolate or black frosting


We used the other color for witches. We used marshmallows for the hats and dipped the marshmallows in chocolate. We added chocolate sprinkles to represent the hair of the witch. 





I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial. If you decide to recreate this Halloween treats tweet it to me or put it on Instagram #cookingwithbeatrice.
Any questions? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo Beatrice

Bloglovin Instagram | Fashiolista | Polyvore Twitter Tumblr | Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. it's amazing! I love strawberry and white chocolate, so this recepe is perfect for me! Thanx^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab :)
    folllow me on bloglovin :)

    http://apotofvintageplease.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love Halloween treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG these are so cute, I bet they're delicious! I love your blog, it's nice to see someone my age who actually appreciates real fashion!
    Love from the UK, Hollie xo

    http://meowhollie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! These are so cute, I am just obsessed. ;) I can't get over your fashion sense either. I'm so glad you're going to become a Fashion Ambassador for Choisr. You deserve it! :)

    Xo,
    Nicole Parks

    ReplyDelete