''Wear what you like'' - moi

Review: Maxfactor Clump Defy mascara

Hi guys,

Today I have another review for you, I reviewed Maxfactor Wild Mega Volume mascara  earlier this week. And now I'm going to review Maxfactor Clump Defy mascara. I'm going to compare this two mascaras as well.





I love the color of the packaging. It's purple, and because this mascara is water resistant it has blue detailing around the mouth of the mascara. There is also a Clump Defy mascara that isn't water resistant, that one has silver detailing around the mouth of the mascara.


















The brush is curved to prevent clumping







♥ Promises:   

You don’t have to compromise on volume because of clumps. Our fabulous new anti-clumps brush delivers the mega volume you want without the clumping.


  • Precisely aligned bristles mean the space between each bristle is smaller than the average clump
  • Brush loading reservoir ensures root-to-tip coverage
  • Brush hugs the lash line, defining lashes


Top tips for how to apply:  

  • 1
    Place the wand at the base of the lashes. its unique loading reservoir is specially designed to load product at the root, so it can be brushed through lashes.
  • 2
    Look down and draw the brush up through the lashes.
  • 3
    The wand’s curved design hugs lashes, so each one is coated and defined.
  • 4
    Repeat if necessary – the buildable formula allows you to create the desired level of intensity.





Clump defy


WILD MEGA VOLUME 






Shop: Trekpleister 


Prijs: €14,99


Color: black
13,1 ml

Benefits:

♥ easy to use
♥ no clumps
♥ waterproof
♥ available in every drugstore

Disadvantages:

♥ not cheap
♥ the brush is a little hard, it's not flexible and that can hurt when you apply mascara at the base of the lashes. 

I love this mascara. I would definitely purchase it again. I can't choose, I think both of them are good. 
Which mascara do you fancy most? Let me know in the comments below 

6 comments:

  1. Great Blog :)

    http://mypersonalclosetbysamra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely blog! I loved the review. I've been looking for a new mascara to try, and it looks like I found one. It looks amazing on you!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to check this mascara out. I hate clumps! My fav though is voluminous by L'Oreal

    XO Miriam
    www.madeincbymorales.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! It is great know a new mascara! I wrote this days about mascaras on my blog! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete