It has been a long time since I did a review. My first review and also my first post was the Essence eyeliner pen . If you follow me on Instagram you have proborbly seen my beauty haul. That means a lot of reviews!
I decided to start of with this one, because this is a new mascara in the Netherlands. So lets get started!
The packaging is lime green, with black letters, a black design on the cover and a metallic blue border around the mouth of the mascara.
the brush has an hourglass shape.
If you’ve got attitude that can’t be tamed, Wild Mega Volume Mascara gives fierce lashes to match.
- Up to 3x volume*
- The brush amplifies the inner and outer corner lashes
- Loads and sweeps lashes up and out to give a wide-eyed look
*vs. bare lashes
- 1 For even more lash lift, use an eyelash curler before applying mascara.
- 2 Apply around 20 strokes of mascara, moving the brush across the full lash length for corner-to-corner volume.
- 3 Wait at least 5 seconds before blinking, then reload the brush and apply a second coat.
- 4 Before the second coat has dried, apply mascara just to the tips of your lashes for even more volume.
♥ Easy to use
♥ no clumps
♥ available in every drugstore
♥ not cheap
I'm in love with this mascara, the mascara does its job. But it is not very cheap. I think I'm going to purchase this mascara again in the future, what do you think about this mascara? Let me know in the comments below.If you have any products you want me to review, let me know.