''Wear what you like'' - moi

Fall Lookbook + Trends 2013 + Stylight!

Hi guys,

I have a fall lookbook for you guys, and I'm going to talk about the fall fashion trends of this year as well.I found a site called Stylight. It's a website where you can post looks and add items to your look. You can also heart Items like on Fashiolista. I started using this site and it's very easy to use. This site is going to help me with this post, because I posted some looks on it :) I also added a new page on my blog so you can follow me on Stylight.
Enough talking, lets get started!


♥ Leather Weather.

The first trend and my favorite is leather. I posted a look on Stylight named Leather WeatherThis is definitely my favorite trend! And I think everyone should have a leather item in their closet.






















 

















________________________________________________________________
♥ Knitted

I posted a picture on Stylight. I called it: Knitted. I love this trend, sweaters are so warm en cozy  :)
Knitted sweaters are great for layering. 







_________________________________________________________
♥ Denim on Denim

 This years season again: Denim. Denim stays a trend. And I love it. I posted a outfit on Stylight called: Denim on Denim. 
And this year also: Bold Necklaces 







Junya Watanabe 
Guess 
_________________________________________________________________
♥ Sparkly

Sequins, I love sequins, especially during the holidays. I would really like to have a sequin dress.
I don't have an item in my closet with sequins, but I will purchase some items with sequins.

Jason Wu
Topshop 
Ellie Saab
Versace




______________________________________________________________

♥ Well Plaid.

When I was younger I always thought this print was lame. But now I'm in love with this print. I love plaided blouses. I didn't saw the right plaided blouse in Rotterdam, so I'm still looking around, plaided blouses, are like denim blouses, great for layering. This is definitely a musthave.


Moschino 

Marc Jacobs 



_________________________________________________________________

♥ Velvet
hmm, I don't really know what I have to say about this trend, velvet is not a material you have in your closet easily. 



_________________________________________________________________

♥ Camouflage 

In the Netherlands camo leggings and trousers were a big trend this year Spring. I really love this trend. I still have camo pants and I can't wait to style it! 

This were the trends that really stand out for me. I like them a lot, and I loved adding looks on Stylight. It's like Lookbook, Fashiolista and Polyvore in one. Make an account and follow me on Stylight. I bet you'll like it. Also which trend do you like? Let me know in the comments below! 


xoxo Beatrice 

Don't forget to enter the contest!  Click Here.


Disclaimer: This pictures aren't my own, I found them on the internet 

6 comments:

  1. Great lookbook! My favorite is that faux leather skirt, ah, I've been on the hunt for one!I discovered Stylight awhile ago & it's good to see that someone else has to.

    Xo Miriam
    www.madeincbymorales.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely love the leather look, your look cute in the double denim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the velvet look :) xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dear.. very nice blog.. please follow back.. am following http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com thks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leather look was my favorite :) I also like that red and leather dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved all your choices! great style! xx

    ReplyDelete