''Wear what you like'' - moi

Choisr

Hi Boys and Girls, I'm a style ambassador of Choisr now! So I want to introduce the site to you. The site is called Choisr. A few weeks ago Choisr contacted me and asked me if I wanted to be a style ambassador, of course I said yes. So what does a style ambassador do? Simple, I help the site, by telling them what the site is missing, or what they can do to spice up the layout of the site for example. I shared some ideas and they're working on it. We want a comment section. Choisr is a site where you can combine accessors. It's fun to do, I'll show you how to do that.









You can log in with Facebook or your Google 
account. I chose to log in with my Google account.

So this is my profile, it's a bit empty now. But I will
show you how to create a set. basically you can click
on the 'Start styling here' button, or click on the pink
button below on the right.I started with styling shoes. 
I noticed that there were weird shoes as well haha








Anyway, I combined shoes, a bag, bracelet and a
necklace. Gold and Black.























So this was a small tutorial and my impression, I hope you liked it! Make an account and tell me what you think.

xoxo Beatrice

Bloglovin Instagram | Fashiolista | Polyvore Twitter Tumblr | Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. Sounds like a great job!
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Will try it too :)

    Regards,
    Sindhu
    Tantu
    The Arts & Me

    ReplyDelete